What is the Rockport Tour of Homes and Studios?
- The Rockport Tour of Homes and Studios is an exclusive look inside the homes and studios of artists and art collectors. Three local Rockport studios and three art collectors’ homes will be on the tour. Three guest artists will also be featured at the studios. During the weekend of April 6-7, you are free to tour the homes at your leisure.
When & where is the Coastal Charm Tour?
- The Tour will take place Saturday, April 6, 2019 from 10 AM to 4 PM and Sunday, April 7 from 11 AM to 3 PM
- Tour stops are located throughout the Rockport area.
What are the cost of tickets? Are there discounts for children/seniors?
- Tickets are $20, or two for $35 if purchased before 4pm on Friday, April 6. Student tickets (with valid ID) are $5. Student tickets may only be purchased at the Art Center or at the stops on the tour.
- Both cash and credit cards will be accepted at all locations.
I am a member of the Rockport Center for the Arts, do I get a free ticket?
- Members are the Sustainer, Benefactor, and Lifetime Benefactor level get two free tickets to the tour. These will be mailed to you.
I bought a ticket online. How do I get it?
- Pickup the ticket at the Rockport Center for the Arts, 106 S. Austin St. No online tickets will be mailed.
Where do funds raised by the tour go? Is any part of my tickets tax deductible?
- All funds raised go to the many free to low-cost cultural programs of the Rockport Center for the Arts. This includes our free Summer Youth Camp, our free gallery exhibitions and gallery talks, and our free lecture and film series. Tour tickets are not tax deductible, but a portion of your contribution to the Kickoff Party is.
Can I bring my dog?
What happens if I get lost on the tour?
- Call the Art Center at 361.729.5519, and we will be thrilled to help you with directions.